Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Family Liked Them!

My family liked the cookies from the other evening. That could be a miracle in my opinion, but I could also be wrong. I think I have figured out my recipe needs a little tweeting though before I can share it with you. They are good, but are a little too moist the next day. I am working on a number of articles this week for publishing at Examiner.com. So, I will have them published in the next couple of days.

Today has been very challenging since I woke up with no voice. I have been drinking a number of cups of green tea and loading my body with vitamins to get my voice back by tomorrow. I have not been able to even answer my own telephone, no one will hear me.

Please share any comments, recipes or anything else you would like to share. I look forward to reading what you want to share, and will comment in return.

Have a nice relaxing rest of your evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment