Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pre Earth Day!

Tomorrow is Earth Day! What are you all planning on doing to celebrate Earth Day? I look forward to hearing from all of my readers on how they are spending the day.

To celebrate, I will be starting my Spring cleaning. Since, today I wrote a number of articles, which feels so good being that it is only my first full week of full time freelance writing for me. So, tonight I am making my Spring cleaning list, which will help me to stay on task tomorrow. The weather tomorrow is suppose to be in the 70’s here, and being inside will not be where I will want to be. I will be using my Shaklee ‘Get Clean’ products that I have been using for over 14 years, cleaning thoroughly while protect the environment.

Have a wonderful and restful night of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment