Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18, 2009

Welcome!

This is my first time blogging. You might find that very surprising since I am a freelance writer. I look forward to sharing with all of you about food, relaxation, and staying healthy through alternative medicine. I am working on my Holistic Fitness Practitioner certificate, as well as becoming a certified yoga instructor. Through this training I am learning some wonderful information that we can all use to stay healthier and enjoy every day of our lives. I am an avid cook, so I will be sharing recipes that both my family has enjoyed over the years along with new ones as I create them. I will be adding links in my blog entries to the different websites I write for to give each of you more great information to live a healthy and fulfilling life. I will also be sharing how simple it is to go green. I believe we should all do our part to take care of this wonderful planet that God has blessed us with and every little thing we do will make the difference for our future.

1 comment: